According to Article 13 of the Italian law n.196 / 2003, "Code concerning the protection of personal data" protects persons and other subjects concerning the processing of personal data. According to the law, this process will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. We hereby provide the following information:
- Information provided will be used for to contact you for consulting and business brokerage purpose only.
- Data will be managed manually / digitally.
- Providing data is optional but refusing it could lead to the interruption of the business relationship.
- Data will not be shared, nor spread.
- Data controller is: BWS s.a.s. - C.so Vinzaglio 24-10121 Turin, Italy.
- Paolo Arnello is responsible for proper handling of personal data.
- According to Article 7 of D.lgs.196 / 2003 you can exercise your right toward the data controller at any time.
Cookies and web registration
Cookies are small files sent by a web server to a web browser, enabling the server to collect information from the browser. BWS service providers send cookies when you visit BWS websites, you sign in or sign up to access private areas, or when you ask for information. Through cookies, BWS Partner does not collect personal and private information but only useful data to meke login processes easier and to track user’s country, language, other geographic information and info about the way the website is used. Also, cookies are used by statistic services enabled by BWS. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can stop them or ask for a notice in advance by following the procedures specified by the web browser installed on your computer. For more information about how to manage cookies in your browser, see: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer. However, by stopping cookies, browsers may have an unexpected reaction, visiting BWS and other websites also. Therefore, as cookies on BWS websoted do not allow BWS to identify its users, BWS suggests to accept them to make a better use of the opportunities offered by its websites. For more information about cookies and how to stop them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org, www.youronlinechoices.eu www.aboutads.info/choices/ for Europe or the United States.
BWS websites uses technical cookies, which are automatically installed accessing to the site, for these following purposes:
- Session cookies - To allow the website to work and to provide services;
- Cookies for Statistics - To collect information in aggregate form.
BWS does not use profiling cookies, with the exception of Google Analytics plugin which aggregates statistics about access, navigation and stay, anonymously and collecting only technical (browser, numbers of pages visited, length of time) and geographical (country, city, etc.) information.